1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Named Monsters paragon

Discussion in 'UHall' started by AriTrk, Dec 17, 2009.

1. AriTrk

AriTrk Guest

just wonder can named monsters in twisted weald be paragons ?
    like swoop cause i cant find info on hunter's page what will be their stats etc.

2. Swoop is already considered to be a paragon level creature. No, it can't spawn as a gold version of itself. Miasma, however, does have a weak and paragon version even though it's technically in Malas and not Ilsh.

3. AriTrk

AriTrk Guest

so sabrix/ırk/lissith/gnaw they all cant spawn as paragon right ?

4. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Right.

5. pgcd

pgcd Guest

...even though it sure looks like there are stronger Irks. Or maybe just weaker moments for this player =)

6. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yeah, there def seems to be variance on Gnaw too but maybe I'm just crazy ... but none of the named guys show up as paragon hue or have unusual or changed speed ... I think since Miasma will drop chests that's why the stats have to fluctuate, probably will be paragon-stat-like when it has chance to drop a chest, but not sure, they drop chests very often.