1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] named plate "my true love"-------------

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by MrUber, Oct 30, 2015.

1. MrUber

MrUber Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Any Ideas on price?

plate.jpg

2. Jason-

Jason- Slightly Crazed

I would keep it....I don't think you can get enough for it that makes it worth selling. I know scribbles has been buying them for 1m....and with that being a cool name it would be worth a little more...maybe like 2m-5m or so. Im guessing of course as I don't deal with unique named items very much, but I think it would be worth more to keep.

3. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

its hard to say, especially since the "my true love" isnt capitalized. the named plates are like whispering roses, only way to tell more than an average price is put up for auction. personally id pay 10mil for the plate if the name was correctly capitalized, but as is not interested. Someone may pay much more, and not care as much about the name not looking perfect, but only way to tell is put it up for auction id say.

hope that helps, hard item to pricecheck.

MrUber likes this.
  4. MrUber

MrUber Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

ia kinda figured it was one of "those HUH idk" ones lol

5. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

5-10.. who noes.. with em event items catching 100-200-500m it kinda makes all other lesser items worthless ...ie..small fry... but some folks have so much they may pay crazy... seen it so much of late.. its like 2-300m is a drop in the ocean in modern UO

MrUber likes this.