1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Names on Plates

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Smoot, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Are there any rare names? has anyone gotten any with their characters name, like the towels?

2. Capt. Lucky

Capt. Lucky Crazed Zealot

Something like "Captain Lucky started playing Ultima Online in 1997"? They all speak of UO history. Seems it might be a bit odd to throw our names on these.

3. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

Ooh....that would be an amazing idea for a future reward, maybe on the 20th anniversary every character gets an item that says their name and the day/month/year the character was created. That would be totally awesome.

Larisa and Capt. Lucky like this.
  4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Would that be before or after an name/race change?

5. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

Ideally it would be whatever the characters current name is, paired with the characters original date of creation. Although I'm not sure if it's possible for the game to remember what the original date of creation was after a name/race change or shard transfer has happened.

Maybe make it an option for those who have changed the characters name to pick whichever name they want on the item?

6. Capt. Lucky

Capt. Lucky Crazed Zealot

Well they could put something like "A hand painted image of Captain Lucky". They could have pumped those out for everyone. I'm very sure mine would be very collectible. People could check out that new platinum currency!

7. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

seroius are we clutching at straws ... we neede a collection....o m g

8. Zuckuss

Zuckuss Order | Chaos
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni K^S

I've always thought the best items were the personalized ones.

Kirthag likes this.
  9. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Me too. I like ones with my characters name on it... or items that I can target another player and has both our names like the Valentines and the Cupids Arrow.

I know I like the DEV's and all but having everything always have their names on it seem well... depressing anymore since there are less than a dozen. Sometimes those things are good though as you can look back through the years and remember favorite DEV's and GM's and EM's. Some of them you have no idea what they did but they sure had a cool name!