1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Nancy Gas missed in VP

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Granjell, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Granjell

Granjell Guest

My first ever miss with an SOS Card! It was kind of freaky. In the skel round no less...

2. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I've had them miss quite often. Sad, really, since i'm using it because I NEED it to hit...

3. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

I've had LOM miss for me 3 times so far. I don't even use him when I really think I need him. My goggles are better. LOL!

4. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I think I saw Nancy Gas working in the sweatshop too. Give her a break, they only let her out when needed..:eyes:

5. That was the card you won when you maxed too! I have never had a sos miss, but i have seen plenty drop ones miss.

6. andy1796

andy1796 Guest

I used it in a building when I had like 5 laff left and mine missed too, so you guessed it. I went sad. lol.

7. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Oh Andy - you win - worse luck than mine!! lol

8. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

You know it's really sucky when you're at the end of a very long Back 9, invasion just ended, all gags are missing (ala lure), all down to 10 laff or less, someone pulls out LOM, other 3 using TU, all miss and then all cogs are doing 20+ group damage, with an invasion starting right at the moment everyone is tucking their heads.

That would be totally awful. Only good thing from it is you wouldn't be filled with 2000 gags that you have to delete just to restock the gags you want.

Never happened to me but you can imagine just how badly those four players would want to smash their monitors in.

9. andy1796

andy1796 Guest

I didn't even think tho S.O.S. cards missed. Except once I used a toon-up card during V.P. IT ONLY HEALED 11 LAFF! And we all needed tons more. I still have Flim Flam and Wheezer though.

10. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

Was it a Madam Chuckle card? If so, then that comes out right. She does up to 45 toon up (spread among all toons). Four at 11 each is 44 points, so that comes out right.