1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Napa: CHA-CHING! (YAD strikes again!)

Discussion in 'UO Factions' started by Poo, Apr 27, 2008.

1. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

yet another shard falls to the evil that is YAD!

[​IMG]

2. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

hehehehe, i got bored!

[​IMG]

3. Come to GL or AtL. GL has some great fighting. ATL has no fighting. HOT refuses to log in factions.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Thats funny because you guys completely abandoned your 3 sigils which were less than 1 hour away from corrupting when we were coming to raid.

5. <blockquote><hr>

Thats funny because you guys completely abandoned your 3 sigils which were less than 1 hour away from corrupting when we were coming to raid.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Like i said before, 2 were in stat and 1 was a dexer. We used our base to our advantage. We didn't abandon anything.. We let you guys go inside and then attacked you from the back, where I killed all of you. Do you not remember that?

You post that we abandon our sigs, yet we never really left, we just recalled behind you and killed you. Look, if your going to be a moron at least post accurate and complete information.