1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Napa News?

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Lord Nabin, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

OK so I use to love reading all the Napa News. Do we have a reporter now or what? We have all kinds of stories going on in Napa. Let's hear what you all think.

I for one love to hear about what everyone is doing!

2. Lady Mana

Lady Mana Guest

Right now it's just myself and Ailish -- as News Manager it's my responsibility to hire new reporters, but unfortunately every time I ask my higher ups I have gotten no reply. I will bother them again soon, though! In the meanwhile, don't be afraid to let us know when things are going on -- or if something was missed, write up a report and send it to us!

We don't ever get emails anymore... *sniffles*

3. Ailish

Ailish Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

*Pokes nose in* That would be Ailish, not Akasha ... I think Akasha fell into the void outside Luna :)

4. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

lmao, Akasha!!!

5. Ghost of Gramps

Ghost of Gramps Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah, guess that would be nice. Give me some stuff, and I will type it up. Haaar-dee-haar-haar!
    [​IMG]

6. Lady Mana

Lady Mana Guest

Edit: rofl... I stepped in to history a moment there. Sorry, I keep forgetting that Dreamwolf and Akasha have abandoned us as well. *gets even more depressed*