1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EM Event Napa Valley CSI part I

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by EM Mystique, Nov 6, 2012.

1. EM Mystique

EM Mystique UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator

So many murderers in one town and there was a murder!
    Napa Valley CSI needs to find who is guilty,
    where they committed the crime
    and
    what weapon was used.
    Meet at WBB Friday 11/9 7pm PST for more details

2. EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator

I know this is somewhat new for me personally so please stay with me. I am hoping it will be fun for all.

This is an oracle event so once its open anyone can run it at any time. November 9th will be the official start and there is no penalty for starting early or late. November 16th will be the official end date. That will be more like the event we have become accustomed.
    I am working on a special something for those who have their books on the 16th with the correct answers to the following questions.

You will need:
    Book to write your clues and your suspects. Include your name and the end date of November 16th.​
    List of 6 suspects​
    List of 9 locations​
    List of 5 suspected murder weapons​

Continue to watch here as I reveal more clues. Feel free to post findings, if you care to share. Thank you for your patience.
    EM Mystique

Schatzi likes this.
  3. EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator

Ok my Napa Sleuths, some of the Suspects are up and ready for interrogation.
    They have minimal clues at this point so be looking for their locations, the weapons that could be used in the murder, and of course find the victim.
    Feel free to post here if you care to share your findings.

4. EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator

Continue to keep track of the suspects through the week they undoubtedly will change their story from time to time.
    Make sure to keep track of who says what and what the weapons may be. The Location is also important!

5. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

Any clues to help those of us that we're not able to make the kickoff on Saturday? I have gotten a little info from the oracle in Brit, but not really enough to know what I'm supposed to be looking for...

Was hoping to start investigating before they start changing their stories.

6. EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator

if you have the town to investigate {Moonglow} you've got the most important information. the rest is to find the suspects, locations, and probable weapons.

7. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie

Thanks!!! Looked through Brit, Skara, Minoc, Jhelom, Serps, Nujelm, and Bucs before I gave up not knowing what I was looking for... Knowing the right town will be a big help.

EM Mystique likes this.
  8. Jessica P Fletcher

Wow, you guys and gals are doing great, Im still lost from day one, but still trying to figure out if its even in Fel or tram much less talk to the gents to only hear what I already know LOL.
    Can you give me a hint please.
    Can you tell Im new at this but not to the game hehe.:facepalm:

9. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie

The island of moonglow (tram side). The NPC's you are looking for are well know for their trade (murderer). Use Hello or Greetings to begin a conversation with them.

10. EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator

when I placed them I tried to use the teleport hub to get to locations fairly close to where the "Suspect" will be located. that is not to say they will be Right at the teleport tile, and it was a general guideline. use the roads those will be most helpful.
    fear not if you missed out early all will be revealed on Friday 11/16.

#10 EM Mystique, Nov 15, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
  11. Jessica P Fletcher

I finally understood it all and became so much easier to find all the people, weapons and locations and body. Thank you all, for a sec I was so lost. But the teleporter guide still throws me off Mystique hehe but I dont give up.
    Now once I have all the info in my book what do I do, just wait till today? :banana:

12. Jessica P Fletcher

Thank you so much, that was super helpful and Ive finally completed the murder, :popcorn:now to rest up hehe

13. Jessica P Fletcher

Oh my goodness I completed the whole thing, went through all the actions of looking and wrote the book and got nothing, how sad is that :arr: But was A LOT OF FUN!! and seeing the full moonglow area again. But I still did want a gift as the forum stated we would receive for working the quest.

14. EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator

you have been heard.

Jessica P Fletcher likes this.