1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Narvery and her Rocks

Discussion in 'UHall' started by weins201, Jul 30, 2010.

?

nARVEY FALING ROCKS

1. Leave Them

26 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Remove them

7 vote(s)
    17.9%
  3. TwEAK THEM

6 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

So does the polayer that activates the rocks get more points for activating them? I dont think soo.

Yesd it does help by doing ALOT of damage to her and killing her faster
    '
    BUT most time it is just agrivating to the players. i HAVE twice because i was webebd and couldn't run away.

So how about we just remove them?

Flame suit on

2. Aerodice

Aerodice Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I vote in favor of keeping them in, I think the webs are the issue here. The fact that they leave you a sitting duck is aggravating and cheap, which is the reason the rock attack is a problem. You cannot get out of them without using a mage casting bug or without using acid poppers (which is a one time quest). A better idea would be to have the acid popper quest drop a recipe for cooks to create acid poppers out of acid sacs and eggs. That way you can bring them in with you to get out of the webs with a more steady supply.

3. Luvmylace

Luvmylace Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I would guess that those wanting rocks removed are the same people complaining that the rocks are doing damage to their dragons. However rocks even up the killing points since dragons do more damage than people what do you think?

4. Yalp

Yalp Guest

aids, pots, healing stone and a team mate are all means to mitigate the damage you occasionally take from being webbed at the exact moment a rock slide is triggered. she's been nerfed into the easy category, leave some sense of danger around while we all farm her for the elusive tangle/slither

5. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I don't know why, but I just love the title to this thread :lol:

Anyways, back to the topic at hand: We have resources available to help minimize the damage when you get stuck in the falling rocks. Aids, pots, etc.

6. yars

yars Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

heres my take, being a char that has been to navery numerous times and have had 10 tangles to show for it.
    ive used archers,mages,tamers,sampires.
    the problem is the guy doing the rocks is fore warning them other players that they are going to drop rocks.
    it should also be a clue to whoever, if you see someone running around frantically and not hitting navery, they're prolly trying to get the rock sequence done.
    as for drags doing the most dmg, no way.
    i avg way more dmg than a dragon, espcially after a corpseskin spell.
    RC and a necro/mystic/mage can drop navery quite fast.
    sampires and archers a close second(archers would do more but seem to get webbed alot more than most chars

7. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

They can stay as long as they don't kill me or my pet, They should be designed to kill the spider or at least whoever is between the 3 columns.

8. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Typically when I do the rocks I pull everyone there's bar before I do it..... so I can heal them and hopefully don't kill anyone

9. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Navery is way to easy to step on and squash. I think the rocks should just fall continuously instead of being activated by a player, and do no damage to the spider.

10. :thumbup1:
    :thumbup1:
    Perfectly said.

11. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Makes no sense to me at all having them to begin with. They put work into creating something that takes a little while to kill. Then they put something in the same area to kill it faster??? Hell what's next treat every "boss" this way? Nah, remove them and let the players actually kill the thing.