1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Nascent time gate activation?

Discussion in 'UO Time of Legends' started by Silent Singer, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Silent Singer

Silent Singer Lore Master

Now that Eodon is live, has anyone activated their time gate with the gems? Hawkwind repeated the ritual over and over for people to do when we picked up the gates, and I noticed it was written into the final Eodon lore again on the official webpage. Anyone given it a shot?

Capt. Lucky likes this.
  2. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

It's purely for deco purposes.

Though I do have it set up as per Hawkwinds request :)

upload_2015-10-9_8-19-29.png

It's just a neat little RP thing...touch the 4 gems then touch the gate...each gem makes a sound..and the gate itself makes the sound of going through a gate...into the new lands....kinda neat :)

Gamer_Goblin likes this.
  3. Silent Singer

Silent Singer Lore Master

Really? They were so insistent about writing down the words, an EM even told me it would be active after the release, indicating "something" would happen. Shucks. I guess I don't need to trade heavy for the gem I'm missing after all :(

4. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Yeah I did try...I'm sure quite a few people did...(At least I hope I'm not the only silly one standing here clicking gems and chanting Vas Rel Tym Por Ort lol)

But nothing happened..Kyronix said a few weeks back that the gems were purely deco.

Kolka and Silent Singer like this.
  5. Francis Drake

Francis Drake Adventurer

First thing i tried when ToL went live on Europa this morning hehe. as i also was told by a EM i should do it

Kolka and Silent Singer like this.
  6. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Ouch! Peeps paid a fair price for that sapphire lol, cause we all thought when Legends went live it would actually be something besides deco... :/

7. Vor

Vor Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Dunno about the other shards. But Europa was told pretty much every event it was deco.

8. Irulia Darkaith

Can you still get these items? I love deco items and completely missed the boat on this one. I could pay vendor pricing but if it's a freebie I'd obviously prefer that :please:

9. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

Depending on your shard, you might get lucky with the red,green and light blue ones as those were multiple drops and people got several.

The dark blue one, Sapphire Eye of Dungeon Doom, was the first event and not many people got one so those are hard to come by and very expensive if you do find one for sale.

10. Irulia Darkaith

No I meant the Nascent Gate piece - I read they were available one per account given out by a clicky - but couldn't find out where to get them.

11. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

Irulia Darkaith likes this.