1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Nasty blockings

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Olahorand, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

After trying for 10 minutes without success, to drop a 10th anniversary sculpture on the left corner of the outer stairs on my Siege castle for common use I gave up frustrated.
    Why is it so hard to hit certain spots? No big problem on custom house, but with only 4 tiles lenght on classic stairs it is not a great experience.
    Maybe introduce a command drop and lock down like you have done with the retrieve command.

Reason for this attempt:
    At some time in the past I had this sculpture in the middle of the stair, and I think at time of the placement it didn't block. (btw. the sculpture is bugged in a way, that you cannot take it up after unlocking, if you have rotated and raised it. Thats why so many remain at IDOCs.)
    Besides the sculpture other things that are blocking now, but did not in the beginning if memory serves right are the big Halloween pumpkins.
    House teleporters and the Snow and grass tiles from holidays block classic entrance stairs, if you put them to the outer borders.

What are your most annoying inhouse movement blockers?

2. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Try upping your Circle of Transparency and it might work.

3. Irulia Darkaith

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Drop a goza, raise it up using the decorator tool, drop your sculpture on the goza, axe the goza, lock down your item and raise/lower the sculpture as needed.

4. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

Put the item in a crate, then axe the crate.