1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Gardening] Naturalist bug fix poll...

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Ni-, Oct 1, 2008.

If the Dev, that fixes the Naturalist Quest, has the ability, which would you choose?

1. Revert the Naturalist Quest to randomly produce one of the original 17 plants.

2 vote(s)
  2. Expand the Naturalist Quest to randomly produce one of the total 34 plants(including new plants).

16 vote(s)
  3. I don't feel stronly either way

0 vote(s)
  1. Ni-

Ni- Guest

When the current Naturalist plant bug(only cacti) is fixed, if the programmer has equally available options of reverting the Quest to only randomly producing one of the original 17 plants or randomly producing one of the 34 total plant list(which would include the new plants too), which option would you prefer?
  2. Zym Dragon

Zym Dragon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 18, 2004
    That's a big "IF." I hope adding the new plans can be done w/o too much trouble.
  3. gandolfofaol

gandolfofaol Guest

According to the house of commons chat all new plant types will be available from the naturalist quest.
  4. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

There's a thread about that. All types will be available through the quest but not in all colors. It's a good compromise for all I think, and it gives us all something in the end.

I'm glad our feedback was heard!

Thank you! :bowdown: