1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Naturalist Quest

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Hardy, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Hardy

Hardy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Help.

Right, I need some black seeds so as I couldn't find any to buy I though I would have a bash at getting some. Looks like I may have started this quest a loooooooooong time ago.

Anyway cut a long story short, I have now completed all 5 egg investigations but I have no idea who I took the quest from and my quest journal is empty. Any idea's?

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Capt. Lucky likes this.
  3. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

You access the quest log to this quest from your context menu. There are several Naturalists npc's in Britain, but I think most use the one at Britain library but there are others. You need to go to the one, you took the quest from.
    http://www.uoguide.com/Naturalist_Quest

4. Hardy

Hardy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for your replies, silly me its been a while totally forgot about that menu! unfortunately it doesn't tell me who I took the quest from, so start again I will.

5. BeaIank

BeaIank Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

To get a black or white seed, you need to document the secret solen nest as well as the normal ones.
    To do it, use a green thorn in a desert area to gain access to that secret solen nest when you are doing the quest.

RoseBlue likes this.
  6. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

The 5 nests do give a black or a white or a fire seed, sadly there is not much fire in the plant dye from it, only the baskets from it do have the fire color