1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Navery & Rock Fall Trap.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DarkScripture, Feb 10, 2010.

1. I am looking for some info on this and how it works. Can Navery be soloed using this trap?

2. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

from what i was told in another thread, it takes 3 people one at each of the pillars in her lair and each has to dbl click the odd piece of the pillar. the odd piece is a different color and is like a cornerstone. each dbl clicks theres and rocks should fall on her

3. UOKaiser

UOKaiser Guest

The rock trap never worked for me. It seem like it wasn't even activated at least when I tried. Maybe someone else can shed light on it.

4. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Made it twice, no visible effect.

5. UOKaiser

UOKaiser Guest

Not sure they being making alot of changes but that didn't work anytime I was there. Though as long as that bug with it moving out of axis making it extremly difficult to hit when low on health is still there am not setting foot in that place. Let alone the loot is too crappy to bother to do it in a group.

6. Xalan Dementia

Stratics Veteran

yes it does work, i just rocked a navrey with it. figured out the pattern and hit them right and dropped lots of high dmg hits

7. UOKaiser

UOKaiser Guest

Does it work after it gets low on health and does the dance of the untouchable?

8. Xalan Dementia

Stratics Veteran

9. Arcades

Arcades Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I figured out that pattern to hit all 3 to activate and they all turned into normal stone color, but I didnt see any rocks, nor any damage at all on Navery. Then it didnt reset for like 5 mins. Is there anything else you have to do other than clicking on the 3 tiles in the correct order (solo) to get the rocks to fall down?