1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Navery

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Ishamel_Legends, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Ishamel_Legends

Ishamel_Legends Visitor

Was navery beefed up with this latest patch. I solo her probably 15-20 times a day and I just went to fight her and its impossible. She is running at mounted player speeds and is hitting me with lvl 5 poison 4 out of 5 hits. I have never seen her this strong. Did I miss something?

2. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Just did her on Napa solo 45 mins ago & she was the same as she has been for the last few weeks. Nothing like what you have. Ya just have a tuff one is all, prob a GM getting his kick playing Navery for awhile :hahaha:.

3. Ishamel_Legends

Ishamel_Legends Visitor

Ya, If you wanna see what im talkin about hop on legends and I'll show you.

4. Fat Midnight

Fat Midnight Visitor

lemme guess she was speed hacking too?rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:

5. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Ok, strange here. Figured I would check her out on Atlantic. A guildy was soloing her (peacer, mage arcanist and rocks). So I just stood back and waited. She got close to me a few times but I never hit her and never killed me. She got me with a fireball or two. When she died I did not have looting rights but needed some raw meat for drag. When I clicked the corpse to get the meat I saw MY bandies on her?!? She had stolen them??

6. Kylie Kinslayer

Yet again wth? Screenie this time though:

7. Yep... Navery steals items. She stole healing potions from me. She's not very nice.

8. Kylie Kinslayer

Ah ok. Thought it was a bug or new deal. Never had it happen before, was lucky I guess

9. Ishamel_Legends

Ishamel_Legends Visitor

Yes, I can soundly say this Navrey was speedhacking

10. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

tryin her on sonoma, she does seem alil faster, but not much difference. What shard were you on when she was uber speed?

11. Ox AO

Ox AO Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

She isn't much difference two days ago.
    Disco the rocks do most of the damage then word of death and she dies fast.

Has anyone figured out how some charcters do not get webbed? There is about 10% of the charcters that never get a web thrown at them. We can not figure out what it is that does it. There is an 'acid popper'(I think) quest thingy that only releases you once but that is the only thing I can find.

Thanks
    Ox

12. zamot

zamot Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

OK here is the secret to not getting webbed. Most of the players that dont get webbed are casting spells. I noticed that if you are about to have your targetting cursor come up you will not get stuck in the web. So the firball which is a quick spell seems to negate the sticky web. That is for mages. Now for Gargoyles that are flying, once you get webbed you can toggle the flying and you will escape the web. That is what I know about this.

13. Ox AO

Ox AO Grand Poobah

Thank you
    I will try this. I have been in the middle of casting fireballs and getting webbed. But come to think of it is less often.

Thank you

14. Jynxx

Jynxx Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter ShadowStorm

Sorry, but it's more than that. There are certain characters that NEVER get a web thrown at them. I've seen it dozens of times down there, and it's always different. Gargoyles, elves, humans...warriors or mages. It doesn't matter.

I started trying different characters of mine to see if I had any that was impervious to her webbing...and turns out I do have one.

He never gets webbed or teleported across the room. I'm not the only one with a character like this either.

15. DanteSignas

Ever fought a paragon Navery at an EM event or anything?
    Seems the folks that don't get webbed have this in common.