1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Navrey Night Eye gets stuck..

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by deraiky, Sep 16, 2009.

1. deraiky

deraiky Guest

2. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Yeah this becomes a PITA. She sometimes spawns inside the tower ruins that are in there too and then you have to wait forever for her to respawn because not even spells will hit her (target cannot be seen). Kind of sucks when your trying to get loot.
  3. MonkeyDLuffy

MonkeyDLuffy Guest

anyway to "unstucked" sooner when you get catch with her webs?
  4. pgcd

pgcd Guest

Supposedly a quest item can be used (per publish notes) but I could not find any information about it. I sorta feel it's gonna be the searing fire ant goo or whatever it's called (it *would* make sense, as it's burning and it sticks to your body) but I don't know how to use it, if it's even the right stuff.
  5. Aristillus

Aristillus Guest

I am pretty sure the quest item is called an acid popper. You get it from the green goblin leader on the quest to kill Navrey. Never tried to use it though so I am not 100% on that.