1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ne1 having trouble trying to get the new "cloaks"?

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Summer, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Summer

Summer Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

I have tried several accounts but I am unable to "complete" the quests. The Serps & Empath ones don't recognize the cloak or the threads. I have switched them up with different cloaks and different threads but it still doesn't work. Is this just me or is anyone having this trouble?

2. Yes, but the problem I'm having is that I don't know what you're talking about.:wall:

3. (Jah)

(Jah) Guest

All you have to do is toggle quest item on all the threads and the cloak you're turning in. That should do it.

4. Summer

Summer Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

No. It doesn't work. I put all 10 threads as quest items then the cloak but it doesn't seem to recognize the cloak. I tried it with 6 other cloaks but it still doesn't "accept" it. So I went to a different Seer and that Seer only recognizes the cloak and not the threads; though, it is, of course, different threads. I have switched the threads (I have many of each type) but it doesn't work either. Even with switching out the threads with different ones of the same like and the cloaks for each of the remaining 2 Seers, it doesn't allow me to complete the quest... with all 10 marked and the cloak. Must just be me! The funny thing is... I completed 1. The other two won't allow me to though. Just wondered if it was just me having probs or not. LOL! :coco:

5. Deb

Deb Guest

Maybe it is one turn in per char or account? Have no clue yet, also make sure
    your cloaks are corrupted and not just plain elven from the Melissa event.
    Seems people are having problems with them changing. Mine were all ok but
    others posted said otherwise.

6. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

havnt had a problem yet, did the quest about 4 times for each set of cloaks on the same char

7. Tom_Builder

Tom_Builder Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I had the same problem. I started 2 of the quests. Make sure you only have one quest going, cancel any of the other seer quest and it should fix it, or at least it did for me.

Tom

8. Tom_Builder

Tom_Builder Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I see you having that same problem all the time, so dont worry about it. One day you will get it!!

9. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

As Tom said, make sure you only have one quest at a time. Also there is another quest that involves the threads, make sure you do not have that quest either.

10. Aud

Aud Guest

How do you get the threads???

11. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Lil Dead Dudes running around in Mag. (Threads are Thought, Life & Fate) Corrupted Souls I've had to use a warrior (Fate), Restless Souls (stand still & are a clear spirit) Use Necro Spirit Speak, Forsaken Soul - use Exorcism (they all walk in a line)