1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

neat lil' treat! (globes of knowledge)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Poo, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

i dont know if any of you have been doing the quest.
    i like to roam around and not read the spoilers (too much) and i like to experiance everything on my own with these expansions rather then be spoon feed.

so i went and was doing some of the quests last night and got this neat one that gave me the following globe.

[​IMG]

it looks to be the same thing as that Tutor Statuette was you got from haven.

once you turn it on whatever skill you use it tells you if you are in the right range to gain.

(in the pic i fired a ebolt with a Legendary mage)

very neat.

2. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

which quest was it? I could use one or two of those. It gets old trying to remember who has the skill tutor in their pack.

3. Xenobia

Xenobia Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Thats what that is for!!! I got one and was like uhhh ok how do I make it talk lol Everytime I locked it down in my house it turned off and I was pretty confused. Thanks for the info!

4. MorganaLeFey

MorganaLeFey Guest

It only works while in your pack.

The Mystic in Ter Mur is the quest giver. The reward of the quest is knowledge which is the globe.