1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Necklace encrusted with obsidaian wisp and a ring

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Tamergirl, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Tamergirl

Tamergirl Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I snagged these out of a IDOC a few weeks ago. A castle that had fallen. the necklace is inscribed *The Large Middle Stone is encrusted with an Obsidian wisp* The Ring says Gold Metallist 2nd All -Britannia Olympics. These were on Chessy shard.

2. rajadeah

rajadeah Guest

2 very nice pulls! A word of addvice dont fall for any BS low ball offers Via Pms. If you want to get top dollar offer them for auction here and ask for all bids to be posed in the thread.

3. TirNaNo'g

TirNaNo'g Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I'd love to have the opportunity to buy that necklace if you ever decide to sell. Does it look like a normal necklace otherwise? What color is it?

4. Tamergirl

Tamergirl Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

It looks like a normal necklace and is gold colored and cant be locked down. Im not really intrested in selling it. Its a piece of UO history and one of the few pieces I have. But thanks for the interest!

5. kray2s

kray2s Guest

I would be very interested to see pics please? prehaps with and without the items tags being shown?

6. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Yes please post pics

7. Tamergirl

Tamergirl Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Been trying to get pics posted..but seems im a bit clueless on how to get them sized right so they can be seen clearly and the titles read. Ill keep trying..but if anyones on chessy shard. Ill be glad to arrange a time and show to you in person.

8. Tamergirl

Tamergirl Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

one more try sorry thats it not too clear..

Attached Files:

9. Tamergirl

Tamergirl Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

trying to get it clearer..btw..the ring to the left is the gold metallist 2nd all- britannia olympics...the skull is *The skull of Lord Devilon De'Luc* lol ok i give up..thats the best i can do for now

Attached Files: