1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Necklace Of Fangs

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Zyon Rockler, May 26, 2010.

1. Zyon Rockler

Zyon Rockler Guest

This could be a craftable necklace or found on loot and have basic properties such as, resistances, lower mana cost, and so on.

The way it works, if it's a loot drop or an arty, you take it and put it on. The next thing that you hit with a melee attack is what sets what type it is. So, if you attack a daemon it becomes a daemon necklace of fangs.

As you kill daemons, teeth or fangs are added that will slowly increase damage, hit chance, defense chance and weapon speed. So, maybe every thousand daemons a player would receive another fang.

So, if you only hunt one or two things in the game, this necklace would make you more and more powerful against that foe, plus when people see how many fangs you have they know that you have killed many of this type.

This item would work on bosses such as the dark father, medussa, and champ bosses but obviously would take alot longer to become really affective.

This item should be character bonded so it only works for the character who initially used it.

2. AzSel

AzSel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I actually kinda like this idea...

3. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Yep, it's a nifty concept.

4. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

5. gortman

gortman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

You have my vote!

6. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

nice idea! maybe make it so it goes by super slayer type, like killing lots of different daemon types could all work together. or element type, like killing lots of fire based critters could give ya a Necklace of Crimson Fangs or somethin. definately somethin worth tryin to develop

7. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Let's start here

8. chuckoatl

chuckoatl Guest

*creates necklace of Trammy fangs*

9. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

My personal preference would be random. Most of the time you get the specific creature slayer if it applies, but you have a small chance of getting a super slayer.

10. RawHeadRex

RawHeadRex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

you expecting this to stack with other slayers ? also once the item self actualized and peaked, nothing would rival it that is already out, slayer wise.

11. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Hum.... succubus fang necklace...

I kinda like that...

Man would she seriously hate me or what then?

12. Zyon Rockler

Zyon Rockler Guest

This is an interesting question. I would say if a slayer weapon does 100 damage then any damage the fangs added would be equal to total damage with maybe 50% damage increase for 150 damage, 20 swing speed, 10 defense, 10 hit chance. I would guess something like that.

So they could do something like 1,000 equals fang, 10 fangs equals max.

Also, a chance to double that would be interesting, so every now and then you would hit for 300 hits with maybe some kind of neat sound and alittle extra blood.

Probably the best way for the devs to go about it would be to base it on the creatures hit points so if you were to attack something that had 10 hit points there would be 1 damage added and if you were to hit something with 100 there would be 10 and then use that number rather than just stacking the numbers. So just maybe if a creature were to have 5,000 hit points he would have a base damage of 500.

13. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

Neat idea... Definately make it craftable, to many damn artifacts as it is..

Needs to be a caster version as well that adds damage to spells based on what ever slayer properties it has (additive with books)

14. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

Not a bad idea. I like it.