1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

NECRO ARCHER KICK ASS OR WHAT?????

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by EB_Arcbolt, Apr 23, 2008.

1. EB_Arcbolt

EB_Arcbolt Guest

Hi,

Anyone running this template?

120 Arch
    90 tac
    90 anat
    120 SS
    105 Necro
    90 heal
    rest in focus or med or chiv or bush, depending upon playstyle

2. how are you going to take advantage of chiv, with super low karma?

3. Nordon

Nordon Guest

WHY would you have low karma? Necro relies on SS, not on karma. Have fun being a glorious lord and raping with necro!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

WHY would you have low karma? Necro relies on SS, not on karma. Have fun being a glorious lord and raping with necro!

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, cause every time you cast a necro spell you lose large amounts of karma?? Only way that char will get to, and stay, glorious lord is to not cast necro spells. Kind of defeats the purpose eh?

That should work well, I'd put the extra points in med.

5. Get some good Poison or Fire damage bows.

Corpse Skin ftw. (hey that rhymes)

6. Kith Kanan

Kith Kanan Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, cause every time you cast a necro spell you lose large amounts of karma?? Only way that char will get to, and stay, glorious lord is to not cast necro spells. Kind of defeats the purpose eh?

[/ QUOTE ]

if you do any pvm at all keeping up the karma wont be a problem

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if you do any pvm at all keeping up the karma wont be a problem

[/ QUOTE ]

True, but I have a necro dexxer that both pvp's and pvm's. Even with a ton of pvm, he struggles to get much above "great" since he constantly wipes karma casting.

8. imported_GFY

imported_GFY Guest

I don't know about kick arse but it should do ok.

If you pvm stay away from Irk and Travesty however. They will eat your lunch and give you wedgies!

9. EB_Arcbolt

EB_Arcbolt Guest

PvP only, was thinking strangle, rev, MS and painspike FTW

10. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Hmm... Every nerco spell lowers your karma; it'd be hard as heck to get to GL

11. As a necro warrior, I always had my karma in illustrious. No matter what I did, I just couldn't make it to glorious until the one day when I decided not to cast any necro spells for an hour.

So good karma is pretty easy while casting necromancy spells. Great karma involves not using some of your potential weapons.