1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Archery] Necro archer.

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by SecretService, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Necro Archer
    120 Necromancy
    120 Archery
    120 Tactics
    120 Anatomy
    90 Healing
    120 Spirit Speak
    30 Med

Is this still a good temp? would it work for champs?
  2. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    I'm working on a similar set up for champs, but with a couple big differences:
    105 necromancy
    120 spirit speak
    120 tactics
    120 anatomy
    120 archery
    115 resist
    20 focus (stamina loss is my bane)

The idea is to use wraith form for lower levels and the bow and vamp form for higher levels. And not to hunt in Trammel as wraith form, a bow and paragon dragons are a bad combination.

I'll let you know if it works out for me.

I don't see any reason (besides lack of resist) that your template shouldn't do well as long as you come prepared with potions, trapped box, petals etc.
  3. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

Unless you're using wraith form with wither, the med will hurt.

As long as you only plan to PvM that should be fine...PvP you'd want to be able to recover mana quicker for more necro spells... as I doubt you'll wanna run around in wraith form open field PvPing and be a sitting duck. If it were in a dungeon, a little easier to do.

And how do you plan on healing? With straight SS? Potions...?