1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Necro/Mage Temp

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by ¥§hàdòw¥, Nov 23, 2008.

1. I wanted to thank everyone for their input on my Healer/Mage temp and decided to go with a Necro/Mage. I used to have one (but for the life of me I cannot remember the account name) and I liked the setup, it was a bit rough to manage all the skills, but I had fun with it. I've decided on the following template, at least until I can get my gear in order.

Magery - 110
    Med - 110
    Eval - 110
    Resist - 110
    Wrestle - 110
    Necro - 100
    SS - 70

Str - 90
    Int - 115
    Dex - 40

I can get my hands on a few items to where I can switch the skill points around and end up with just about 110 everywhere. What do you all think about this temp?

2. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

Depends what you're hoping to use it for. You really need 100+ spirit speak in order to use your necro spells to their greatest potential. I would recommend dropping wrestling and going with 120 skills in the rest. You can use a mage weapon with it (such as a staff of the magi), unless you really need the spellbook equipped.

3. Skley

Skley Guest

u need ur ss to be at 100 at least really after items boost. depending at how rich u are, ideally u need eval to be 120, save points by using anatomy instead of wrestling. Pvp u need necro to be at 105, medi aint so important, as long as u get the bonus regen at GM.
    my 2 cents

4. Thanks for the tips folks, much appreciated. I'll see what I got to work with :D