1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Necro/Mage template

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Raserei, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Raserei

Raserei Guest

So, I've been reading through these forums and I'm thinking that this is the generic necro/mage template:

120 magery
    120 resist
    120 evalint
    120 necro
    120 spirit speak
    120 med

If so, would any changes make it more viable to fight? I'm not really interested in PvM (I know I'll need a suit though).

Also, anyone that knows what they're doing with a mage, I'd gladly get slapped around a bit until I understand what I'm doing ;) been so long since I've played passed UOR. :p
  2. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 11, 2008
    I'm gonna suggest looking at the stickies, and other posts on necro mages, but you've already done that by now :)

The powerscrolls required to take all those skills to 120 will definitely take some time/money to gather, magery is the most expensive one, 10-20 mil depending on shard, next is eval. Don't forget a +25 stat scroll. Apprx 2-3 mil depending on shard.
  3. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

If you're just starting back, I would highly recommend just playing a pure mage to get used to the feel of current PvP before you start on a necro mage. Others will disagree, but IMO you have to learn how to use your magery spells effectively first and foremost.