1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

necro/mage/weaver question .....

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Asanbosam, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Asanbosam

Asanbosam Guest

hey all Im making this toon can you tell me if im doing the temp right or should i switch anything this is going to be for pvm mostly champ spawns......

mage 120
    eval 120
    necro 120
    ss 120
    focus 120
    weaving 120

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Use meditation--not focus. Try:

120 mage
    120 eval
    120 necro
    120 ss
    120 med
    120 weaving

3. Asanbosam

Asanbosam Guest

Ok I thought I would need focus for weaving.. And since I would be in wraith form with enough mr and lmc I thought focus would be fine.. But if focus doesn't matter ill swap it out

4. Taylor

You're thinking of mysticism. Mysticism uses focus, but weaving does not. :)

5. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

The focus needed for spellweaving is an arcane focus that now days you will see people ask in chat requesting x number of people needed for a circle or focus. Even in wraith form there are a couple of spawns and a couple levels on others that you will leach back very little mana, so med is helpful, unless you are just planning on working rat spawns.

6. MyronStrauss

MyronStrauss Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Works well for me, but i use resist rather than med. Can solo a rat, but as stated above you can run low on mana at some spawns, but i've maxed out lrc and have a lot of mr in my suit. Not good at all for pvp, so if raided at a spawn, cast gift of renewal, use pots...and get outta there. I'm gonna stone my resist and try it with the med too.

7. Taylor

Give it a shot with resist. It's easy to raise med, if you decide to change later.

8. Asanbosam

Asanbosam Guest

ok ok ty for the infop ill drop focus then

9. Taylor