1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

necro pet?

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Masumatek, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Masumatek

Masumatek Guest

Isn't there some necro pet? A fox or something that came with SE that necros can tame and control? Let me know please...thanks!
  2. Dawkins20

Dawkins20 Guest

what u can do is summon familiar and pick dark wolf and u can tame wolfs and a bake kitsune counts as one so ucan tame those and they listen so long as ur wolf familiar is present just cant bond em
  3. I always thought the skeletal steeds were really cool. Do they still disappear after a while? They should be permanent if they aren't.
  4. Kith Kanan

Kith Kanan Guest

if u cross a few server lines i think they will stick around , that is if thats not been fixed, just dont log out , then the steed goes puff
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

necromancers used to be able to get Cu's (the dog) but I am fairly certain that got changed
  6. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Oct 1, 2006
    necromancers used to be able to get Cu's (the dog) but I am fairly certain that got changed

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea that did get changed though being able to run around with a pair of Kitsune is almost as good in my opinion for most things.