1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Necro question...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by kelmo, Sep 25, 2009.

1. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*sighs* I have never played a Necro... I know. In wraith form... I understand you can move though people with out losing stamina. When people move through you do they notice? If you are hidden?

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Really... That might fix a couple of problems I have camping IDOCs.

3. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah but you can still be tracked and revealed, then you're a sitting duck with no mounted speed if you cant go offensive too.

It is really nice when doing a spawn, you never get trapped in it, and you can escape PK's if there are many monsters for them to navigate through. ( Just dont cast wither as your defense against them, as you'll be clearing a path for them to follow you )

Also, in wraith form, you have mana leech.

So if doing a coon spawn, you can wither away to your hearts content, never losing mana ( if you hit enough monsters with each casting ).

Scorpions do not have mana to leech.

4. Alexi

Alexi Guest

Hmmm... can you move from a necro from straight into a ninja form? That might solve the mounted speed issue.

5. Blindside

Blindside Guest

no you haveto cast wrathform again to get out

6. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Since there is no longer a 24 hour limit on the soulstones, why not add tracking and detect to template if you know you're going to be camping an IDOC? Then you can kinda keep tabs on whos there and where they are, so you dont trip over them in wolf form.

The tracking will give a nice bonus to your Death Strike too.

When done with IDOC, put skills back on stone and wait for another Siege player to give up and quit the shard. :(