1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Bushido] Necro Samurai Help?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Konge, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Konge

Konge Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Hey, I want to make a Necro Samurai, not a sampire and not a Wraith fighter(wammy's ********). I made an attempt at one, Didn't have a high enough damage output it felt like.

100 wep skill (yeah I know, no ps's yet)

100 bushi
    100 parry
    100 necro
    100 ss
    100 tactics
    100 chiv (yeah I know, 30+ wasted skill points)

I took off parry for anatomy for the extra DI since 100/100 is around 17% parry rate if i recall... Worked much better, Just wanna know what anyone else's thoughts are...

2. I imagine everyone else is wondering what the point of having Necro on your template is if you're not going to use forms. If it's just for Curse Wep then you're wasting 100 skill points. What's your objective with this character?

3. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Well if you don't have high enough damage seems you have bad weapons?

4. Konge

Konge Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I didn't say I wasn't going to use forms, I just said I didn't want a sampire or wammy, due to them limitating necromancy in some way, ie no SS or Low necromancy

5. Konge

Konge Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

No it's not the weapons, I play mainly melee fighters and I've always focused on getting the mods required to run necro, IE DI, Stam leach , mana leach, ssi (where applicable) HLD, ect, ect. I use Daisho, Leafblades, ornate axes, ect. I was told by a friend who plays a lot sampire/wammy based characters that I should try Mace for their higher base damage...

6. The standard Sampire template has the ability to have both 100 Necro and 100 SS. I guess that's why your post confused me.