1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Necromancy] Necro shapes...

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Rotgut Willy, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Rotgut Willy

Rotgut Willy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

So a friend and I were in the Minotaur's Labyrinth a couple weeks ago (not realizing what we were getting ourselves into.. we're both newbies and we're working on quests out of Heartwood). After quickly dying to the minotaurs and reptilons we came across a couple people farming Miasma. They were some sort of necromancer template and were taking on some form we'd never seen. It looked like some kind of flying undead mage kind of thing. My friend plays a necromancer and says it wasn't wraith, vampire, lich or horrific beast... he has no idea what they were doing.

Whatever it was, they were whooping Miasma repeatedly like there was no tomorrow. I watched them for a while and they beat Miasma like he was a mongbat.

Any ideas? (Or maybe my friend was just smoking crack and it really was one of those necro shapes?)

2. UO Relic

UO Relic Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

the Wraith form for female chars looks like the wailing banshee, sounds like that was what you were looking at.

The male wraith form is the little ghost thing that another poster described as 'cousin it'

3. Rotgut Willy

Rotgut Willy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

That must be it!

Thanks for solving our mystery!

4. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

And that form is perfect for hunting Miasma as well. I used to do it when I ran wraith form and vampire form templates and had a lot of fun watching people say "How u do that?"