1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Necro Warrior advice needed

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Good_Ole_Lefty, Feb 19, 2008.

1. I was thinking of running this template, but need some advice on it as well as the suit set up.

120 Swords
    90 Tactics
    120 Resist
    105 Necro
    120 SS
    100 Poisoning
    65 in change. Not sure, Med , focus, chiv?

Jewls - Should I go with 2/6 or go with Warrior Jewls?
    Stats - Should I go with Warrior stats or Mage stats. I will be using a Cleaver.
    Suit - 100% LRC, What would make a good suit for this guy?
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

just something for you to think about by putting 100 skill points in poisoning your locking yourself into using only weps that have Infected Strike as 1 of their special moves and you would have to use this special move for your poisoning to kick in, if you use any other type of weapon or dont use Infected Strike often then your wasting 100 skill points
  3. not knockn on ur build at all jsyk...but are you only healin with SS and curse weapon? if so i'd throw in chiv imo