1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by rookje, Oct 2, 2009.

1. rookje

rookje Guest

So i was thinking to do necro macer. thought thats the pvp char i want to play.
    so i was wondering the skills that i want to get him

Mace fighting 120
    Tactics 120?
    Necromancy 105
    Spirit speak 100 or 120?

Then im stuck what to get to that i can do some good pvp fighting

ana & heal? or maybe bushido and parrying? and what about stats?

or would i be better with fencer with poiso and necro?
  2. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Personally, if you where going to try the template i would go for;

Id be more inclined to go with weaving than focus or med. Then again id be more inclined to go for swords or fencing than mace.

The reason is stat distribution. With mace i believe the fastest weapon is a 3 second, meaning with 30ssi you still need around 120dex(?). With swords, utilising a bokuto, with 30ssi(not needed) you will be at cap with aroun 40 dex. Same goes for a kryss(no nerve strike ona kryss though :)).

This would mean you can go for

Boost your HP and Int with armour(although kind of needs to be LRC as well) and you should be ok. You are going to need alot of mana!
  3. rookje

rookje Guest

yea i just thought of macing because war axe got some nice specials and if other weaps then mace or pick axe
  4. RichDC

RichDC Guest

I think your going to run into the same problems with Stam/Int

Im not sure what the minimum dex is to swing a war axe with 30ssi at cap but im going to guess its above 90.

It can be done, im sure. It will just be hard to piece the suit together and finding the weapons...good luck though it should be a fun template to try.
  5. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

If you're going to function like a real spell caster you're going to need meditation, or all your weapons are going to *have* to have ML on them.
  6. Hail Satan

Hail Satan Visitor

Sep 3, 2009
    if you are going to be a necro macer, you will have to rock the "mace."

7. Jaimes

Jaimes Guest

Conc. Blow got changed right? How does it work now?
  8. Georg IV

Georg IV Guest

I tried to make necro macer too.
    I made something like this:
    105 Necro
    100 Mace
    100 SS
    100 meditation
    100 Tactics
    100 Anatomy
    100 Parry

Str 71
    Int 129
    Dex 33

I think that shield will be nice here with additional armor and effects.
    Mana with armor - 142
    Hits - 85, i think it can be modified with armor or jewelry

It is good to have mace with high mana leech. And to be in vampiric with curse weapon. It will provide good mana and hits regeneration.

Maybe you can advice something to modify here.

p.s. Before that I specialized on nonmagical warriors, and now decided to make warrior with necormancer abilities.