1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Need a decoration idea?

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Kratos Aurion, Apr 28, 2008.

1. I have a nice Brit sash collection and need a way to boast the colors [​IMG]

does anyone have any clever sash decorations? (other than putting them on vendors)

2. dont really have any house railing etc, but it gave me a possible idea. I tried the random thing and couldnt really get the hang of it.

I have like 7 or 8 sashes and theres always problems getting them to look half way decent w/o giving up and putting them on vendors [​IMG]

Edit: My idea backfired. Was going to attempt to use the railings made with the bows under the deco thread but the sashes were too short to reach to each pole. Gonna have to look for somethin else [​IMG]

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Have you tried stacking them, then raising them so they are two or three spaces apart?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Aw, well, I tried! :p Stacking or vendors might just be the way to go with sashes, I can't recall really seeing them used in deco except being worn.

5. dont think it would work well with multi-colored sashes, but I can try.