1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

need a lil help

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Dec 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

ok I can't log in to neither parts of TSO. I try to log in through just TSO and it keep giving me the infamous update can't be completed retry. so I tried going into the EALand TSO but this is a lil different. This keeps saying it needs to verfiy and it will take about 10 to 20 mins. After that instead of starting up i'm getting something castanet_error_http. I've uninstalled and re installed TSO but i'm still getting the imprompt. what do I do now?

2. philw1

philw1 Guest

go to tje tso folder then tso client folder Find the tsoclient.exe file and click on that to avoid the normal update loop. Hope it works

3. Giah

Giah Guest

I'm having the same problem, this morning [​IMG]

4. niwa

niwa Guest

i have the same problem on my new computer. i tried installing tso and it says something about update. wont let me in.

5. Keep It Real

Keep It Real Guest

I'm getting the "castanet" error when I tried to patch to production cities.

6. Giah

Giah Guest

I just noticed if I use my second shortcut to TSOCient.exe, I can get into production cities, but if I use my First shortcut to TSO.exe, I cant do anything, I just get that Catanet error.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I've been getting the same error since last night.

If you log in using the Client.exe you should be able to still play in the last city you were in before trying to update.

Polly

8. Keep It Real

Keep It Real Guest

yeah the error was on the copy I use for production cities, not played in those for a long time.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

how do I get to the client folder?

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Yep, same problem here, again.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

As we've got threads popping up all over for this problem, we've consolidated everything here.

Polly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.