1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Need a Price Check for 18x18 Malas House on Atlantic

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by Tina Small, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

I need to get a price range for selling an 18x18 house (built out on all four floors) on the north end of Malas, relatively close to the rope bridge that lets you cross over to the Grimswind area. Not looking to make a huge killing, but don't really know what is a fair price these days in game gold for a house of that size and in that location on Atlantic.

Thanks.

2. Desperado_SE

Desperado_SE Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I just recently bought an 18*17 in the same vicinity (just through the mountain tunnel in that area) for 12 million. Might have just been cheaper than most prices that I saw over the month that I've been on Atlantic because the guy was moving to another shard though.

3. 18x18 values at 15-25m depending location location location.
    i'd say 20m obo.

desperado you got a awesome deal.. and yes if he was leaving shard some just want the quick cash and haul butt. Nice deal for you.

4. Kiwillian

Kiwillian Guest

I'm interested in this, should you decide to sell. I sent you a PM as well, Tina.

5. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Thank you for the quick and helpful replies!