1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Need a ride from GL to ATL

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Deception, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Deception

Deception Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi all -

I'm looking to buy a ride for a few items from GL to ATL. I have no time frame on this, but obviously the sooner the better. If you will be xferring, please let me know so we can discuss!

Thanks in advance

2. Tangled Metal

Tangled Metal Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I would also like a ride for a small amount of items from GL to Atlantic. PM me. Thanks!

3. Deception

Deception Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The stratics user by the name "Blue Fly" pmed me offering to transfer my items. I knew very little about him, but took a gamble. He transferred about 100m worth of items for me within a couple of days, a service which I paid a very small amount for. I just wanted to let everyone know that he is a trustworthy person, and I myself will be looking forward to doing business with him in the future.

4. Blue Fly

Blue Fly Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the good words Deception. Thank you for being patient on the xfer also.