1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Swordsmanship] Need advice for sampire wep....

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by guyatlantic, Jul 25, 2014.

1. guyatlantic

guyatlantic Journeyman

Need some advice on last imbue property, as I am still getting used to the whole pire thing.

What would be your last property to imbue on this, Im leaning towards 40% HLA or 50 HLL, what would yall recommend. Thanks for your time. Longsword Pic.png

2. guyatlantic

guyatlantic Journeyman

**Side Note** This is gonna be an all purpose weapon, just for those of you who were wondering why there's an absence of a slayer.

3. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

HLA (if you already have HLD on your helm)

4. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

If you are already a "sampire" then IMO under no circumstance should you nned to imbue HLL, as VF already gives you effectively 120% HLL. HLA is, by my crunching of the numbers, not as useful as HLD.

Depending on your "average" purpose when using thie "general" purpose weapon, you rarely need HLA. Against any regularly spawning mob, I'd take 100% HLD over 50 HLD and HLA.

Putting 50 HLD on there, and then going for a proper reforged/imbued helmet instead of the reading glasses is probably the smart move.

5. Santos

Santos Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Honestly for a general purpose sampire weapon i would start over either go 100 hml if using on high end no slayer champs or use a faster whirlwind weapon for everything else.

6. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

HLD, and HML since vamp already maxes your HLL