1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Archery] Need advice on ABC Archer and Sampire gear setup

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Rentokil, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Rentokil

Rentokil Guest

Hi All,
    Thanks in advance for all the help and advice.

I left UO around AOS and recently returned. I have updated my Archer using Conner's ABC Archer template and need advice on what is the best gear to use for this template?

I will be mostly PVMing, but want to try out some PVP, I understand that I may different gear for that. Thanks.

120 Archery
    120 Bushido
    115 Tactics
    100 Anatomy
    100 Healing
    90 Resist
    75 Chiv

Rather then making another thread, I also have built a Sampire which needs advice on what to wear.

Parry
    Chivery
    Bushido
    Resisting Spells
    Tactics
    Swordmanship
    Necro

Thanks again for help.

2. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I feel bad that your question has gone unanswered for so long. I don't pvp so I can't really help as far as your gear setup. I think you probably need to lower tactics and raise resist to at least gm. This link may help you too: http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=156308

3. While the ABC archer setup can go back and forth between PvP and PvM, the Sampire doesn't do so well. Anyone can use a talisman to take you out of form, thus killing your healing. Sampires are pretty much a PvM only type template.

4. dlwiii

dlwiii Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I recently learned a method that is faster than sheep training. Find a group of lizardmen, in the Semidar Spawn area in Tokuno, or in Despise level 1.

Use a weapon you have no skill in (mace or kryss if you're a swordy), and let them attack you. I gained about 6 points, from 103 to 109 in about 30 minutes this way. They don't hit hard, but if you get low, just do a whirlwind and leech them all, and go get some more.