1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Need advice on training Tactics!

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Malkon, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Malkon

Malkon Guest

Any tips and advice? Went to despise to kill lizardmen and got absolutely no gains at 25.0....something seems wrong....help please! Thank you!

Also.....im gaining archery, at 25.0 also, like crazy but tactics won't budge....
  2. UO Relic

UO Relic Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008

Beer_Cayse Guest

in addition to Warrior FAQs, you can get to 50 easily in New Haven. Pay the trainer to get skill to 40 (40-25=15, thus 150 gp), then take the quest to kill foe in the old town (accelerated gans!). When done, go back get some armor sleeves (I think it is) that are not too shabby.

THEN start following the FAQ ...
  4. Malkon

Malkon Guest

Appreciate the help!

One more question, I have archery stoned in my house at 115. Should I apply that to my character while trying to train tactics or just train both from the bottom and make the the additional archery points with my stoned amount when im finished with tactics?
  5. Capt.E

Capt.E Guest

Your archery skill at 115 will mean you will hit your target much more often, and gain tactics more quickly. However if you plan to make more than one archer on that account train them seperatly, otherwise go to 115 as soon as possible. Think of it like this archery skill is your ability to hit your target and tactics makes you hit harder
  6. Zhao_Yun

Zhao_Yun Guest

i say grab some jewlery that up your tactics an the legging up ur tactics to 70 then trian on a golem.