1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Need an advice

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Antonio Cataneo, Oct 19, 2008.

1. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Looks righteous to me... Google UOHerald and start there. I would not trust any one selling cheaper than the source.

2. unforgivenUO

unforgivenUO Guest

that is a valid site your account info is safe there

3. shipwrek

shipwrek Guest

I just bought a couple of things off of it. I think the ML upgrade might be buggy though, BTW. Some of those elf walls give a "need to upgrade" error in the house customization. I have a ticket open with EA. Everything else seems to work.

4. Shipwrek?? Is this the same Ship that played a long time ago?

If it's you, I forget the char name you would know me best by. My 1st char when Siege started was Tamara who I renamed Shalimar. I also have Cleopatra (among others) who I used quite a bit at one time and was in a guild called VVV with her. Let me know if it's you. My icq is 9-626-593 (Elaine)

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

uogamecodes.com is the official uo sales site, but I'd access it through uo herald to be sure you're at the right place if it were me.

6. shipwrek

shipwrek Guest

Cleo!! I thought all my old friends were long gone! Yep, it's me. I would have come back sooner if I had known your character and bank account remains intact after suspending. I can't believe it's been 6 years.

I will come find you tonight, if you are around. I have so many questions!

7. Thank you guys for the support, i have bought from uogamecode.com with no problem at all! See you on Sosaria

8. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

I think that these are the two sets of tiles that came with the Ninth Anniversary addition, the blue crystal one and the shadow one. You can only upgrade to this with the 9th Anny box but there is absolutely no need as it gives nothing else except a personal attendant token. Just wait for the SA expansion now.

9. shipwrek

shipwrek Guest

Thanks Hoffs. I was concerned it was broken. EA has been scratching their heads on this for over a week.

10. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Sometimes this forums know better than the EA support :)