1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Need an email

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Sarsmi, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 25, 2001
    Does anyone have the email addy for giving the coordinates to houses that are on inactive accounts but haven't fallen? Either the WBTB bug or some weird glitch. Thanks!
  2. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

May 12, 2004
    No but if you find it out send me a PM? ;) Thanks!
  3. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 13, 2003
    YOU mean 1/4 of the houses on each shard???? muahahhahhahaaaaa:hahaha:
  4. claudia-fjp

claudia-fjp Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 26, 2008

Last November I took the time to find every single ownerless house on my home server. E-Mailed the coordinates to her and all this time later nothing. I even gave her a RUNEBOOK full of them a month before that to make it easy.

As for the WBTB houses they need to just do a housing server purge. 1/4 might not be too far off probably with more on the way this year!
  5. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 23, 2007
    aye, there's houses on siege from players who quit UO years before I started on the shard, I can understand maybe SOME of the housing being people using the 90 days housing IDOC exploit (cycling accounts to only have to pay for the account a few times a year, but keep the house) but not as many as are around...that would be a looot of people paying for houses in a game they don't even play.
  6. Off Camera: Uhh…there are a lot of abandoned homes in the game that have no owners. Will these be cleaned out.
    Mesanna: As soon as I find them all.:thumbup1:
    Supreem: That’s a slow process. I mean, we’re always trying to get rid of some of these old abandoned houses, and it just takes a lot of time.
    Mesanna: That’s my *unintelligible* (My job?)
    Cal: Next
    Supreem: Takes time
    Mesanna: I just deleted two hundred on Legends.
    Supreem: Wow