1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Need answer from a Dev Please.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady Michelle, May 17, 2009.

1. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

My friend quit UO a month ago gave me his keep, and stuff. I cleaned out one area to make sure I got everything I hit ctrl shift. A tab comes up that says invis_tile. I want to know are those legal or illegal to have. If its illegal to own I need to page a gm to remove it. I can't find it anywhere I click on every tile and get the words stone pavers.

2. Hanna

Hanna Guest

Do you have a ladder near the ivis tile? Remove the ladder see if the tile is still there.

3. Seriously...you need a Dev for this....lol

Check your ladder.

:)

4. Lady Michelle

thank you

5. Lady Michelle

Yes I did need a Dev for that since I didn't know anything about the invis_tile,that it was caused by the ladder. Has you can see in my first post I didn't know if it was legal or illegal to have. Which would mean I thought my friend got a invisible tile somehow. Its called playing it safe.

6. Farscape

Farscape Guest

Dont worry Stratic Fanatic got out of the wrong side of the bed today!
    I agree with your post take care