1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Need Atlantic

Discussion in 'UO Holiday Trading' started by Leeloo Dallas, Oct 9, 2009.

1. I need Atlantic, I have 5 Char slots on every other one up to Atlantic. I am marking them as taken only if I have talked to you and you have confirmed me on ICQ, First come, first served. (Otherwise I will accidentally promise 7 people the same shard!! LOL)

Taken Already:
    Europa
    Sonoma
    Pacific
    Baja
    Drach
    Catskills
    Legends
    Balhae
    Formosa

2. ok, i just checked my chars on my shards.... I only have tickets on one of my shards and it isn't even the shard i play on. Is there a delay in getting tickets to all of the shards?? My account is 4 months old and I have had all of my chars for at least 2-3 months so far.

Please explain!!!!
    Thanks,
    Leeloo Dallas

3. mandosa-nice

mandosa-nice Guest

Hi, bonjour,

i have all shard x7, and i need Europa.

4. Only Origin has them yet. We all are just getting ready for when they go live on all shards

5. I take the five you have on Sonoma for 5 on your shards, my icq is 100148883

6. mandosa-nice

mandosa-nice Guest

i take your 5 on Europa and you have 5 more in Atl ;)

7. Xanthril of LA

Stratics Veteran

I can take your 5 on LA. I have Atlantic. Sorry, made the trade before I got your PM. Good luck with Lake Austin.

8. I will create the characters on Europa for future trading, I am sorry to say that I didn't go down that far with my char creation so far.

Leeloo

9. Oh, I am an idiot!! Here is my ICQ number for trading!!!

247-061-118

Leeloo

10. I just posted my ICQ, go ahead and contact me and I will save LA for you!

11. Jingles

Jingles Guest

Hi i have 10 on atlantic looking for Formosa and Balhae gifts. icq 7178227

12. Gotcha!!! Thanks again for your patience!

Leeloo

13. Xanthril of LA

Stratics Veteran

sorry we weren't able to connect sooner.

14. I have been working like crazy to get all the other shards up to par with Characters and have gotten all but the oriental ones done, will have those done by the end of this weekend! I currently have every shard that is listed before Atlantic that is ready for the 12th Anny gifts, and by the end of the weekend will have EVERY shard for Christmas! Thanks to all who have joined up with me so far. I only have 5 chars per shard at this time as I have not upgraded to get the other 2 on yet. Maybe by this Christmas, but not sure...

Thank you,
    Leeloo Dallas
    247-061-118

15. Thank you to everyone that has set up with me for this and future trades!!

Leeloo Dallas