1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Beans?

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Flippers, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Flippers

Flippers Guest

I got this from TTC:

A nice and very unite-maxed toon who unfortunately is planning to leave Toontown wants to give a big send-off tomorrow.

For about 10-15 minutes he and his friends will be bombarding DDL PG with jellybeans on Friday, August 29th in district Funnyfield at 9 PM EST.

Check your toons for poorest ones and be ready for a windfall.

And be sure to thank him!
  2. Kippy

Kippy Guest

She is actually a HE, but yes, my good friend Shashi is quiting TT and he has almost 100K jellybeans to give away! So bring all your babies to fill up their bank!
  3. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

Aww my toons that need it can't go to DDland that fast.. I hope I make it!
  4. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 12, 2003
    That's the guy I had a hard time saying his name in that my video top toon review... SHAA-SHEE. 100K..WOAH! :drool:
  5. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

I am going to bring my smaller toons with the biggest banks. LOL!
  6. Beachmom321

Beachmom321 Guest

Thank you for heads up I'll prepare my toons!
  7. SSniffleslam

SSniffleslam Guest

Thanks for the info!!!
  8. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 31, 2003
    Dag nammet, I have a couple broke toons but it's on Friday :(
  9. Aww i see him so much, it stinks that he is quiting.
  10. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

I'm going to miss Shashi. He is so nice and I really liked playing with him. Sorry to see him go.
  11. Beachmom321

Beachmom321 Guest

That was so very awesome of these toons ... what a way to go! Sadly my lil toon was unable to get to Dreamland in time. If anyone would like to TF with Duckaholic please PM me.
  12. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

That was a great beanfest. Thank you Shashi! I got two toons that went from 100 beans to 10,000. My third toon caught 3000 beans at the end. Hope to see Mister Poodleface again when something new comes to TT!