1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

need billing/code assurance, please

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DevilsOwn, Jun 9, 2011.

1. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 27, 2003
    if someone could ease my nerves about doing this, I'd appreciate it :)

I have had this on the bottom of my billing page for some time now..... my question is, now that my current debit card has been replaced, if I do not enter the new information will these two credits be automatically used?

and also...... when purchasing the new packs, are the codes account bound? I have only one account that the site recognizes, but want to upgrade another

thanks for your help!
  2. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 13, 2002
    The Theme Code you enter is ONLY good for the Account you enter it on. When you buy the code , like any code they have offered, you can use it on any account you wish.
    As far as billing question, I would presume (for in my business I do when people have credit, but we are talking EA here, so who knows) they would go to your game time that has not been used. I would call them to be 100% sure.
  3. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

May 12, 2008
    I have only used 1 of my accounts to buy multiple codes for the accounts I have in the past.