1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

need dev help

Discussion in 'UHall' started by gale00, Jul 30, 2008.

1. gale00

gale00 Guest

Finally got my crafter to master carpenter and then suddenly my skills window won't open on her, other 2 characters are not effected and work fine.I cant find any way to get online help to fix it but when i use the help button they say that's what i need. can any one tell me what to do even my prima guide does't help and i know you used to be able to get help with the help button SURPRISE.???
  2. Orvago

Orvago Stratics' Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Feb 26, 2004
    First, try This Article (found it by searching for "disappear window").

If that doesn't help, try submitting a Help Ticket here: once on that page, click Login. If you've never used their support here before, you'll need to create a new support account. Use your same email address that you use for your UO Account (remember, ONLY use that email address for EA and don't give it out to anyone that is not EA).

Once you're logged in there, click "Contact Us" on the left and a form will load, fill it out, submit it and wait. They will email their response to your email address for your Support Account as well as you can check the status by logging back in there and clicking "My Questions."

Best of luck!

*Orvago bows*
  3. Are you in KR by any chance?