1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Europa

Discussion in 'UO Holiday Trading' started by Riply, May 28, 2008.

1. Riply

Riply Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

May 26, 2008
    I am looking to trade with other players I have alot on many of the shards even the asian ones. I am holding the Atlantic ones and Lake Austin ones untill I hear back from Vahn to see if they would like them. I am looking for Europa, and a number of players know me in the game. PM me if interested, I am not at home atm and I dont have my ICQ to memory but can supply this info when I get home. I would also rather exchange the coupons rather then the items themselves, I think this will make it alot eaiser for everyone in the long run. Rather then trying to figure the values of each item.
  2. Vahne

Vahne Guest

Oh hey riply I would definitely like you to hold at least some for me on lake austin. I don't think i'll have much more than a few k worth of points on Europa, but I'll definitely trade for whatever i do have. Are there any other shards you'd be willing to trade on? If not, then go ahead and free up atlantic to someone who really needs it there. thanks.
  3. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 13, 2003
    I got some left on Europa, need pref. Atl will take Drach too thou

Europa :

10x 2008 Valentine