1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Need help adding SA creatures to InsideUO

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Crysta, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Exactly as the title says.. can anyone here help in getting them to show up? Would be nice to get the Time Lord, Shadowlord, Virtue Armor, Dragon Armor, Turkey, and Crimson and Platinum dragons in as well (IE, everything from the "# 8th Anniversary Items" heading and down in bodyconv.def).

2. Kri

Kri Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Speaking of bodyconv.def ....

Not to hijack the thread, but I spent some time the other day documenting some of the items with no description (mainly mobs) in the file but had some trouble finding the equipment. Anyone know the sections I'm missing? (Not that I will probably NEED them... I mostly just like disabling some of the newer mob graphics that I dislike... :))

Also, I'm not sure about the rules towards other programs like this so I'm not going to link to it but there is a utility very similar to InsideUO called UOFiddler. I used it without any issues (to get the numbers for the bodyconv.def, in fact) and it seems to have all of the InsideUO functionality and more. The reason I mention it is because a new version of it was released today that works with all of the new SA mobs/items/map/etc. :)

*** My public service announcement: I am in no way associated to the above utility and cannot endorse or guarantee it. It did not flag in my virus scanner, did not seem to do anything strange and its source code is freely available on it's website. I did not spend too much time examining the code but there was nothing there that set off immediate alarms to me. Again, it's not mine so, as always, use at your own risk. ***

Attached Files:

3. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Come on dammit.. somebody has to know how!

4. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

They have Turkey Dragons? :dunce:

5. Saunders

Saunders Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

They are the bigger relations of the chicken lizards.
    Uber-rare, spawning only at Thanksgiving, Christmas and other turkey-fests, in the depths of Destard.
    Sadly most are quickly eaten by other dragons.

6. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Nobody knows how or what?