1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Need Help At Destard, A Harrower is Spawned!!!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by KVJ, Sep 21, 2008.

1. KVJ

KVJ Guest

Come, this is open for everyone in Siege!

2. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

LOL thanks for the broadcast but this harrower was started by Tnt/To and will be finished by Tnt/To

We defended you guys off the entire time, did you ever get a dragon back there actually on it?

PS, starting the spawn was funny but its at 3900 hp and going down FAST.

3. Hattori Hanzo

Hattori Hanzo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni TnT/TnA

Thanks to everyone that showed up. We had to figure some way to get people out playing. Its a game damn it.

4. KVJ

KVJ Guest

Well the way you guys are rolling... I don't think anyone is going to be playing. Not many KOC or JSV on tonight. I tried. I'm trying to save money cause I'm moving soon. So I thought I'd log in, but it's like you guys always hoard up and never fight us unless you have outnumbered us by over 4 or 5 people. So Whatever, I hope things change soon, cause your scaring everyone off the shard!

5. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

are you serious? u play a tamer, ur the definition of a horde gank character. you BARELY showed ur character for ten seconds in that fight at a time.

everybody fighting you was on a straight PVP char, we whooped your ass

PS. the ONLY reason you even knew we were there is because Shamrock saw me coming in/out, i killed him, and you all showed up to gank me and figured out we were spawning. SO lets not talk about who wont fight unless they are outnumbering ppl ok

ohh yea, see why you shouldnt play a tamer, you guys SUCK outside of luna and in groups of less than 3.
    Evidence 1-Note the 3 reverants all dispelling around him as he died LOL
    [​IMG]

Evidence 2-just LOL at you, wow die more and run to boards and cry since you can't participate?
    [​IMG]

6. Hattori Hanzo

Come on dude, you raid our Harrower and then complain about our numbers? Who does a Harrower without good numbers? You have to expect a raid and plan accordingly.

I am sincere when I say we were looking for a way to get people out playing. But we are not insane enough to waste harrower Skulls with a couple people on that have to PVP 1 v 1 while doing the PVM at the same time.

7. KVJ

KVJ Guest

Oh come on......

I gave you guys a good run for your money. I had the audacity to fight your overwhelming numbers. I do not even need to post a screen shot, but those numbers are what I'm seeing on the field for the last 2 weeks. Gimme a break, don't need to find excuses why you need soo many numbers to compete. Don't complain why people leave siege or quit, because you guys have definitely caused it. You had over 20 people there. Against our 4 JSV members who were logged on. So spare me.

And when I know the numbers and odds are against me. I will use my tamer or whoever I want to use. I'm good on a Mage, Point Dexter, and tamer. Regardless, if I keep seeing numbers like this, I will not even fight you guys. So have the shard to yourselves and get bored. There are other games to enjoy out there besides logging in to 20+ people in ventrillo all targeting one target. Get's old!

I fought you Good Guy 1 v 1, and your excuses are, my template isn't finished. B/S you played that char for yeaaars. And it's still not done? Maybe if you didn't cry so much in game, you would be able to spend that time gaining. Good Night.

8. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

LOLOLOLOL voodoo you showed up on Kodran, thats not audacity, its cowardness, when are you going to get that through your head? IM GLAD if you NEVER log into siege again, because honestly players like you make me sick. Now you're claiming WE run people off siege? If being red and ganking people was the BEST way to grief people on siege you'd be doing it, you play a blue tamer so you can grief actual pvper's and YOU and your constantly taming and lack of courage is whats driving people off the shard.

CANT HANDLE THE NUMBERS? THEN ADAPT, this is what guilds are for.

PS. there was only 2 of us who chased you down and killed you , just because you saw 20 of us doesn't mean you were fighting 20 of us dang

9. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I guess its cool when the JSV zerg shows up with 18 people and 6 dragons for a little "PvP", yet you cry like a baby when any other guild shows up with that many? lol How very very typical of you.

10. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

So wait... you're actually patting yourself on the back for needing to ally other guilds and be a zerg in order to compete with the big boys on this shard?

lol

*pats kat on the back* too

PS. JSV never bragged about being a zerg... and if you didn't notice, you doing it... isn't cool either ;)

11. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

And how very typical of you, BR, to talk out of your ass as usual. We haven't allied anyone and your guild is just as large as mine. Yet another pointless post from you! Go play in trammieland.. it's the only thing you're any good at. :coco::loser:

12. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

Its a game get over it. Some people will cry about anything get over it everyone play your char the way you want to, play with who you want to, and play where you want to and quit crying everyone. People cry about fighting tamers but yet everyone has one. people cry about being ganked but yet they belong to large guilds. everyone complains but they do nothing about it.

13. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

*watches thread*

14. a ghoul

a ghoul Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

*hands mo a club of bludgeoning*

15. Hattori Hanzo

No excuses, just a fact. I will not make excuses for bringing people together for a common purpose on a roll play game. The whole reason most of us are here is for the community. You really want to blame one of the community building guilds for the demise of the game? That is just insane.

The bottom line is that most people play Siege to be part of something human more than as a game. Our guild has a family atmosphere that appears to attract a lot of good folks. If thats makes other jealous, so be it.

16. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Yes we had alot on last night so I offered up 4 of the skulls needed to summon the harrower. Over half our force was tied up with the harrower. All our pets were on the harrower or on enemy pets that came on the same screen as the harrower. Ninty percent of us did not even need the scrolls. We summoned it at a reasonable hour in hopes of getting a large battle. Do not blame us if your own actions have alienated anyone from working with you to raid us. If you were nicer to Gil, they may have helped. If KoC had any respect for you they may have even helped you. Had that happened we would not have bitched even if we had lost the harrower at the end of a protracted fight. Yes we had a massive sqaud, so what do we do? summon the harrower and wait for the shard to come down on us. We would have LOVED to have seen more people raiding us. Rest assured this will probably be done again when we have similar numbers and everyone is up for it.

Anyway last night was fun, hopefully the next time we do it more of the shard will show up.

17. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

It's the only thing I'm good at? ROFL, I mop the floor with you and your guild.

And you're not allied with TO? And I'm talking out of my ass?

Are you daft or what?

Now get upset and do nothing about it. Talk some **** that you can't back up. Try clever insults that aren't clever, but actually are pretty lame. Did I mention lie a little bit too in order to save some face? And keep your ass up, face down... while you walk home in monochrome.

Since that's the only thing you're good at.

tah tah

18. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

Since your guild has such a "family atmosphere" then why are you allied with TO...?

Spare the politik because you're full of it.

I don't care about your numbers or your alliance, because I enjoy fighting you guys... your numbers are an actual challenge to overcome and I find it hilarious that you won't even come at KOC without an advantage in numbers (and I loved Tiberius's posts about 'we'll do this again when we have similar numbers on')

And that's funny!!! =P

I have no idea how you can assume anyone's jealous because no one's jealous... we're just curious why you're walking around like your **** don't stink. All I keep reading is excuses for why you are what you are... it sounds like you're ashamed of it.

Embrace it... good times to be had!

19. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Would you rather we sit around Luna ganking the **** out of everyone when we have those numbers or do something like a harrower that ties alot of alot of those numbers up and gives everyone a chance for some non-luna pvp? Maybe you mis comprehended my post but pretty much my point was if we have that many on why the hell not do something big like a harrower?

20. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

No dude... I love that you guys left Luna and did something.

I love that you guys are getting big and are challenging to fight (more and more people coming to shard and coming back.)

I look forward to even bigger and better fights (couldn't make it last night cause well... it's a saturday night and ya know...)

I love that you guys like the people you play with... that's huge. KOC is drama free and I absolutely love it!!!

It's cool you all need numbers and TO to be competitive on the field... whatever works! Just don't come here bragging about some gimpness... like Kat talking smack about another guild being a zerg or GG talking smack... to anyone at all...

Otherwise, congrats on the harry... but, lets not pretend your **** don't stink. Mmm k? You're guild is reliant on TO and it's a zerg. A spades a spade.

I hope this shard continues growing and I hope all of our guilds keep getting bigger and even more guilds start popping up into the mix.

I'm really enjoying the action lately.

21. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

There wont be any new guilds TNT, JSV , KOC and TO will just get bigger there names may change but they'll just get bigger i wish more guilds would stay a little smaller there would be alot more fun to play with smaller guilds{factions anyway}

22. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

I'm pretty sure if guilds get big enough... I can guarantee you there will be splits and new guilds emerge spreading people out and making more competition.

If Siege really gets popping, I guarantee you that more and more people will come here for the promise of competition, huge fights and fun fun fun!

23. Hattori Hanzo

That was worth the read for the laugh.

24. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

KOC is just the biggest hypocrites on the shard.

KOC knows why TNT/TO have been whooping their asses hand in hand in the field but we can't talk about that stuff because of the ROC.

Lets not get started, its pathetic black rain is even here wasting his breathe pretending it is any other way.

anybody else notice how blackrain can't STAND this thread isn't about KOC so he has to run his mouth till no end probably

25. KVJ

KVJ Guest

Don't even waste your typing skills on Good Guy's posts. This guy has been playing this game for years and still can't 1 v 1. He might be a decent guy if your in his guild, maybe not cause I have yet to be in a guild with him. But I will tell you this, whatever he says, I take as a grain of salt. His lack of pvp skills are horrible and when I do fight him 1 v 1, his accuse is, I'm still working skills. DUDE you been playing siege longer then most people, but yet you still find an excuse. If I don't respond to your posts, you know why.