1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Need Help finding Double Exceptional Val Platemail Tunic

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Aug 19, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

OK, I am in need of an old Valorite Platemail Tunic. It can't be Marked and it needs to be tagged: "of Exceptional Quality" on the first line and "Exceptional" on the second. I have the rest of the pieces and need just this one to display the full set! I am on GL but there are other shards I have a presnce on. Let me know if ya can help! Oh yes I will pay accordingly obviously.

2. Aang

Aang Guest

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Saw that thread, but unfortunately mine is tagged "of Exceptional Quality" vs "A Platemail Tunic of Exceptional Quality". Wish it would have been that easy.

4. xxmoondancerxx

xxmoondancerxx Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I have a reg plate male tunic says "of exceptional quality" exceptional.....Guess that dont help either eh....gotta be val?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

If you can believe it a friend of mine gave me the pieces, every last one except the tunic. I could just cry!!!

6. Guest

Guest Guest

What shard are you on? Right now I am working on Napa GL and Drach.

7. xxmoondancerxx

Stratics Veteran

I have a main on GL but the tunic is on Chessy..I am doing a xfer soon so I can take it with me to GL...possible 2 week wait if you dont mind...Just want to make sure Im not forgetting anything...

8. xxmoondancerxx

Stratics Veteran

Ok so I brought over the of exceptional quality tunic... Do you want it still? And btw did you come up with a price...??