1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help from Mesanna

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Jasonleebeck, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Jasonleebeck

Jasonleebeck Guest

I have a statue that as far as I was told, was suppose to 'animate' when locked down, but it does not. It's the grey demon statue that bursts flames. It works in my backpack, but not when I lock it down in my home for others to play with.

Is she available/capable to help? I'm on Great Lakes btw.
  2. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

you should try to email her
  3. Jasonleebeck

Jasonleebeck Guest

Thanks for the suggestion, I just pm'd her and will email here after a few days should she not get back to me.:pint:
  4. neptune1369

Stratics Veteran

Mar 23, 2009
    good luck . i have been trying to get her to fix mine on gl for months now
  5. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend CoD

May 16, 2004
    Page a GM... I do not think Messana deals with bugs.
  6. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

Apr 27, 2007
    She does when they come from EM items; in fact she has specifically asked people to contact her regarding problems with the handful of items with "active" uses.
  7. Hit the EM forums too, then ... neh?

8. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

The Daemonic one? I've never seen it shoot flames.. and I've seen like 3 of them across different shards now.

EDIT: I meant when locked down.