1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Need help getting a GM

Discussion in 'UHall' started by StifledArgument, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Hi, I am obviously "doing it wrong" but I placed a castle last year, and it had a herald outside. I am now trying to give my castle to someone, but it won't trade because the herald is outside the castle. My # in the GM queue is 8 and has been for many hours now, can someone let me know the best verbiage to use to make sure they actually delete it so I can give this castle to someone?

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Something to the effect of, "An NPC named [Herald's name] is preventing me from trading my house to another player."

I also seem to spend endless minutes/hours at #8 in the GM queue. The good news is, my response is eventually answered once I hit #8 - i.e., hopefully you won't have to advance to spot #7, etc.

3. You were right, they finally came, sweetness. I was starting to worry. You used to move in #'s but now poof, fixed, yay!

4. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

I have a feeling that the que # doesn´t mean anything.

Last time I needed a GMs help I was number 6 for a long time while waiting for the GM. I was #6 when the GM helped me and I was #6 a while after the problem had been resolved...

5. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Glad you got it fixed! I find i sit at 13 in que alot and get to 9 by the time I am too tired to wait anymore (6 hours is my limit).

6. georox

georox Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I found a person running 5 mining bots out of one house... 6 hours in que. There is a reason botting/third party stuff is such a problem in this game... GM's are completely unresponsive.